Friday, October 14, 2011

Office Baby Shower

A co-worker and wonderful friend of mine is having a baby in November.  We had a baby shower for her today and I wanted to share some of the crafty things I made for the shower.  Maybe you can get some ideas for your next baby shower.

All of these ideas are ones that I've found over time reading other mommy and craft blogs.  I steal find so many wonderful ideas from fellow bloggers.  Bloggers are awesome!!!

I got the idea for duckies swimming in a punch bowl from here.  Everyone thought this was so cute.


I used this template found at The Cutting Cafe to make this baby banner.





I wanted to do more layering around the letters but my Silhouette needs a new blade.  That's what happens when you try to use it to cut out sandpaper.  Oh well, it was still pretty.  (Note all the law books in the background.  Too bad those don't come in a cuter color.)

A few months back I stumbled upon this tutorial for a diaper bassinet.  I made one for a cousin's shower and it was very easy so I thought I'd use these for our centerpieces.  I found Pampers in prints and knew they were made for this project.



We had a great time at the shower.  Now I can't wait to see and hold that new baby!

No comments: