Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Join Me in Mom's Toolbox Read the Bible in 90 Days


Mom's Toolbox is hosting a Bible in 90 Days program that begins on July 11th and I've decided to sign up. You don't have to be a mom to sign up.  You just have to have the desire to read God's word.  Over the years, I have started several times to try and read the Bible all the way through but never quite made it all the way.

Mom's Toolbox is offering sign up right now and for the first 900 people to join before July 11th, you will be placed in a group and assigned a mentor who will send out reminders to read and is there for you to try to keep you on track. They say this isn't complicated to do, it just takes effort and time.

The program is absolutely free.  They do recommend using the Official Bible in 90 Days book.  The Kindle version at Amazon is only $6.99.  I will dip into my Amazon gift card stash that I've been saving for a new camera.  I think this is worth it.  I use the free Kindle app for my phone and I'll be able to read along that way.

Once you sign up, you can download the reading schedule to place in your Bible. Each week there will be a Twitter party bible study so you can discuss what you've read with others.

I hope you consider joining me in this Bible in 90 Days program.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I've read the New Testament completely thru in 2005 but it's much harder to do that w/ the Old Testament IMO. I'm reading w/ a friend right now and it's hard to stay on track sometimes.