Monday, November 23, 2009

Tagging along...

Mighty M from The Mighty M Family (Happy Belated Birthday BTW) tagged me in this meme.  I've never done one of these before so bare with me.


1. Name someone with the same birthday as you:

Tammy R. who is one of my oldest friends.  Tammy and I have known each other since first grade.  She and I were not only born on the same day, but also the same hospital in The Big City and wound up living in the same small town.  We always called each other "My Sister". 


2. Where was your first kiss?

Well...if you count cousins then my cousin Ricky slapped one on me when I was six and he was five. Yep, early starter.


3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?

Ummm...I remember we toilet papered Amy M.'s house one Halloween.  We were all still in elementary school and it was Tracey T.'s birthday and my very first sleepover.  Don't worry.  Amy M. was with us so it wasn't that scandalous. 


4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?

Which time?  Oh wait...only jokingly, of course. 


5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?


We had Christmas pageants in elementary school.  God love our parents.


6. What's the first thing you notice about your preferred sex?

Height.   And eyes.  And hands..  Oh crap!  I already messed up.

7. What really turns you off?

If someone can't speak properly when I know they've been to school...

8. What do you order at Starbucks?

Caramel Machhiato grande.

9. What is your biggest mistake?

Not listening to my gut instincts.  Every time I've gone against it, I've regretted it.  Big time.


10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?

I don't think so.  All the times I hurt myself on accident doesn't really leave much time to do it on purpose.


11. Say something totally random about yourself.

I'm going through a phase now of "I just don't care".

12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?

Pam Tillis.  Sadly, the person that told me that was a victim of #4, above.
 
13. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows?  

I absolutely love to watch The Goonies.


14. Did you have braces?

Nope.  Needed it, went to the consult, but couldn't afford it so we didn't do it.  Later on, when my wisdom teeth started coming in, those teeth pushed my others together and kinda fixed almost everything themselves.  If I would have had braces, my wisdom teeth would have messed up all the work they would have done.

15. Are you comfortable with your height?

Yeah, I don't mind being short.  It only bothers me when I want something off the top shelf in stores.  I'm only 5'2", 5'3" on a good day.



16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you?

Married me even after they got to know me.  *snort*
 
17. When do you know it's love?

Isn't this a Van Halen song?


18. Do you speak any other languages?

I can understand some French cause that's what I took in school.  I know how to say "my name is..." and "I don't know."  I figure that's all I'll need if I ever get to go to France.



19. Have you ever been to tanning salon?

Yes.

20. Have you ever ridden in a limo?

Yes, on my wedding day to the Hubz.  

21. What's something that really annoys you?

Whistling.  If you can do it right, I like it.  But most of you can't.  I'm just sayin'.


22. What's something you really like?

Muscadines.

23. Can you dance?

How drunk are you gonna get me?


24. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?

No, Thank God.
 
I'm supposed to tag 5 other bloggers but I won't at this time cause I'm afraid everyone is very busy with Thanksgiving.  But beware for the next time!!!  Bawahhhhhh!



3 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Thanks for playing along! I love The Goonies!! ;-)

Devilish Southern Belle said...

I am SOOOO with you on #s 9,12, and 15. And LOL about the Van Halen song!

Muthering Heights said...

It's nice to learn a bit more about you! :)