Thursday, September 23, 2010

Upcoming projects - Handmade Holidays


I am currently working on a blog series for November called Handmade Holidays. This series will feature mom-run, handmade Etsy, Facebook or online shops. I am trying to get the word out about smaller companies that are owned by women trying to support their families with the products they make. I know we all spend a lot of our holiday dollars with large corporations and that's fine. But there are thousands of small shops that could really benefit from those same holiday dollars. You can help moms and families while buying unique, handcrafted gifts for your family and friends.

If you have an online shop where you sell your handmade wares and would like to be part of this series, please contact me and I will add your shop to the series. You can email me at:

pinkiefae at gmail.com
pinkiefae@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing about your businesses.

No comments: