Thursday, October 27, 2011

Etsy Share - Zombies!


ZOMBIES!  ZOMBIES!!  ZOMBIES!!!

I love to watch zombie movies and shows.  The show, The Walking Dead, films around where we live and Zombieland filmed in here, too.  I have no idea why the genre appeals to me but it does.  

The other night Hubz and I were talking about Halloween costumes and I said I wanted to be a zombie.  Bean was playing nearby and she spoke up and said:

(looking at me) "You can be a Mommy zombie, and Daddy can be a Daddy zombie and I'm going to be Cinderella."  

Okay, sounds good.

I created this week's treasury with zombies on the brain.  (Ha!  Lame joke there but I'm laughing.)

Please feel free to add a link to your treasury or a favorite item found on Etsy below.  You're treasury doesn't have to be about zombies.  Let's say it can be about any creature you want!  Enjoy!



2 comments:

Fordy said...

Awesome Pinkie!

My dear Daughter is also dressing up as a Zombie for Halloween (and my costume will be turned into a Zombie costume for the Zombie-Walk next year)

Holly said...

A great one for Halloween just around the corner! I think I have 3 wks to catch up on!