Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Etsy Share #4 - Sweet Treats





Welcome to Etsy Share!  A weekly link party where you can show off favorite items found on Etsy.

Here are the only rules to this link party:
  • Please enter the link to your Etsy treasury or to your blog post where you share a few found treasures on Etsy. If you are linking to a blog post, please enter the link to the actual post, not the whole blog. I will try to pick out a few honorable mentions and share those later on.
  • Make sure your treasuries or blog posts are family friendly.  This blog really is a journal of my family's lives and I just don't want there to be anything on here I would be afraid to share with Bean later on.
  • Please copy my button code and put it in your blog post or the sidebar of your blog if you have one.
  • (Optional) Please share this link party with anyone that you know loves Etsy.  This is a brand new link party and I'd like to "get the word out" and I need your help to do that.  
I can't believe it's already Thursday!  This week's Etsy Share day sure did sneak up on me.  Sorry for not giving a heads up as to the theme earlier.  I'm having a hard time getting participation in this link party so if you have any suggestions or wouldn't mind sharing the word, please do so.

I have a huge sweet tooth.  HUGE!  So I thought this week would be a good time to do a treasury on all the fabulous sweet treats you can find on Etsy.  So that's our theme - Sweets!  Happy hunting!

Here's my treasury:

'Sweets for my Sweet' by pinkiefae

Sometimes Etsy can be the best candy store!


Mom's Killer Cakes ...
$38.50

12 Chocolate Covered Gr...
$15.00

Pink Owl Cake Pop
$36.96

Cupcake Bites
$9.95

Chocolate Drizzled Pret...
$30.00

Mixed Berry Pie in a Ja...
$7.50

Four Chocolate Dipped T...
$9.00

18 White Chocolate Bess...
$18.00

Delicious Italian Peppe...
$19.99

Ladybug Sugar Cookies -...
$24.00

Sweet Love Cake Truffle...
$36.00

RED VELVET COOKIE Pies ...
$23.95

Georgia Peach Cupcakes ...
$13.50

White Chocolate Shortbr...
$12.00

triple chocolate chunk ...
$8.00

Aunt Helen's Pumpki...
$39.00


Post a Comment