Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Etsy Share #3 - You're Such a Character




Welcome to Etsy Share!  A weekly link party where you can show off favorite items found on Etsy.

Here are the only rules to this link party:
  • Please enter the link to your Etsy treasury or to your blog post where you share a few found treasures on Etsy. If you are linking to a blog post, please enter the link to the actual post, not the whole blog. I will try to pick out a few honorable mentions and share those later on.
  • Make sure your treasuries or blog posts are family friendly.  This blog really is a journal of my family's lives and I just don't want there to be anything on here I would be afraid to share with Bean later on.
  • Please copy my button code and put it in your blog post or the sidebar of your blog if you have one.
  • (Optional) Please share this link party with anyone that you know loves Etsy.  This is a brand new link party and I'd like to "get the word out" and I need your help to do that.  
Last week we were on vacation and one of the things I did while on vacation was to catch a summer cold.  Yay me!  I'm trying to get over it but it doesn't seem to want to leave.  I figured one way to make me feel better was to scour Etsy for cuteness galore.  I found some, too.

This week's theme is favorite characters.  You can make your treasury all about one character or a mash-up of several.  It's up to you.  Happy hunting!

Here's my treasury:

'My Favorite Cat' by pinkiefae

Devoted to Miss Hello Kitty herself. This treasury is sweet enough to cause cavities!


Fabric Organizer Basket...
$12.00

Recycled Soda Can Pink ...
$7.50

1 Sweet Light Blue Flow...
$4.00

Baby Hello Kitty Cotton...
$33.00

Hello Kitty Happy Birth...
$32.00

EXCLUSIVE Hello Kitty w...
$21.95

Hello Kitty Graphic Car...
$5.50

Pink Hello Kitty Cupcak...
$12.95

Hello Kitty Rocking Cha...
$85.00

Pink Striped Personaliz...
$14.50

Hello Kitty Earflap Hat...
$30.00

Hello Kitty Tutu Set
$46.50

Hello Kitty one of a ki...
$32.95

Toddler/Child Travel Ne...
$10.00

Hello Kitty Pillowcase ...
$18.00

Hello Kitty at the Eiff...
$15.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.






3 comments:

Kim @ This Belle Rocks said...

Mine is up! I *think* I got it linked up okay. I can't wait to see what you and your readers think of it :)

Love your Hello Kitty stuff. So cute!

Holly said...

So much Hello Kitty stuff! She's a popular gal!! Are you able to keep the linky list open longer b/c I usually don't get mine up on the same day.

Holly said...

http://www.apearlamongdiamonds.com/2011/07/etsy-share-3characters.html