Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pinkie's Picks - March 1, 2011

I have found more internet lovelies I want to share with you.

These chalk blocks from Playful Learning are such a great idea and very easy to do.

I just found this blog recently while looking for some Montessori-based projects to do with Bean. I am going to make her a card making basket like this one I found on The Adventures of Bear. I know she will love it.

I know Bean would have a ball playing in a Playdough Bakery like this one at the Frugal Family Fun Blog.

Hey, remember that sewing machine I got for Christmas? The reason I wanted a sewing machine was to make aprons. I still haven't tried to use the machine because it scares me but if I did I'm sure I could find one pattern I liked out of these 24 free apron patterns from Tip Junkie.

Just in time for St. Patrick's Day is a Skittles Rainbow cake by Crystal & Company.

We have made this Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup shared by eighteen25 and it is wonderful. You should try it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing my Skittles Rainbow Cake with your readers! My kids had such a blast making it!

Cute site, by the way. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Pinkie! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and for becoming a follower :) I got a chuckle out of your blog name~ not everyone would get it, but I totally do!

I saw that Skittles Rainbow cake in the TIp Junkie list and thought it was just the coolest thing ever. The creamy rice thing sounds yummy, so I will have to check that out as well.

Thanks for the list!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

glad you like the creamy chicken and rice soup... it's one of our family's favorites. everyone always loves it... so it makes me feel good when i make it! :)
jen

The girl who painted trees said...

Thank you so much for sharing the card writing basket with your readers.