Monday, March 7, 2011

Bean's Books - March 7, 2011

I thought I would start sharing with you the latest books on Bean's "reading" list, otherwise known as the "read it again" list.

Her favorite book for the past 2 days is Hello Kitty Visits Grandma!


But she is also reading Olivia by Ian Falconer. 

Dinner with Olivia by Emily Sollinger.

Oh yes, we can't forget Olivia Forms a Band by Ian Falconer.


Olivia is a pretty big deal at our house.

I have also been trying to figure out the best way to start the discussion with Bean about strangers.  I've tried in the past but just don't think she got any of it. I found this Berenstain Bears book, Learn about Strangers, by Stan Berenstain.


We haven't started reading this one yet but hopefully it will get us started again on teaching Bean to be aware of strangers.  Have you had this talk with your child?  Do you have any tips you can share with me?

Post a Comment