Friday, January 28, 2011

Pinkie's Picks - January 28, 2011

I was planning on sharing my birthday banner tutorial with you today but someone forgot to upload the pictures. And by "someone" I do mean me.  Sorry.  So to tide you over until I get that masterpiece completed here are some of my favorite internet finds of late.

Please don't forget to enter our TinyPrints.com $50 gift certificate giveaway here.

Now let's get to pickin'. 

This has got to be a top crafting pick of all time.  This glue gun is probably one of the greatest inventions in the world.  First, it's cordless.  Second, it has a LED light on the end so you can see where exactly that glue is gonna go.  And third, it's pink.  What more could you want?  A box of chocolates to go with it.  I understand.

These valentine pooches by Bluebird Papercrafts are just the cutest! 

This caramel apple cider for the crockpot found at A Year of Slow Cooking sounds very nice on these cold, cold January evenings.

These Super Bowl Party dips from Food Your Way are getting us ready for the Big Game.

Obligatory cupcake reference of the day:  Cupcake Pincushion from Kitty Stamp.

Bean would love for her Daddy to make her one of these Little Helper Towers from Ana-White.  A girl can dream, can't she?

I wished Hubz would make me Bean a dollhouse like this one found at Kristen Duke's site.

If you haven't already had enough of the snow and ice this year, you can make your own snowflakes using this tutorial from All Things Heart and Home.

I'm trying to introduce more salads at home now.  Hubz really has gained the weight.  Yep, it's just Hubz.  The rest of us are just fine.   Poor Hubz.  He's a fatty and he's the only one.  I repeat - he's the only one.  So this Avocado Taco Salad from Living Locurto might help Hubz and only Hubz out. 


No comments: