Monday, September 22, 2008

What's that supposed to mean???

Funny story.  Maybe. 

This weekend, hubby and I decided to venture out of the house to get something to eat.  Mind you, this was Sunday afternoon, I hadn't had a shower all day, I had been taking care of an 8 month old with diarrehia, doing laundry and tried to clean up our kitchen all while he had been sleeping soundly.  We were just gonna go through a drive-through so I figured, what the hey, I'll just go in the bathroom and brush my hair and put it back up in the old faithful ponytail. 

Well, here he comes in, carrying Bean and as I am brushing my hair and he says to Bean, "I think it's time for Mommy to have a makeover".  I just turned and looked at him and said "What's that supposed to mean?". 

I'm still waiting on that answer...

1 comment:

Amie said...

Pinkie,

It ain't gonna happen, so give it up! I love your blog! My kids are 12, 8 and soon to be 5, so reading your "new mom" stories are so uplifting and entertaining. Keep 'em coming!