Monday, March 4, 2013

Getting back to ourselves.

The Beanster and I have been quite sick lately.  Especially the Bean.

Last week her school called and said that she had woken up from her nap shivering and complaining with her throat.  By the time I got there she had gotten sick.  She was pitiful.  I finally got her in to a doctor and by then her temp was 104.3.  After various tests it was determined she didn't have strep or the flu.  They weren't quite sure what she had.  They sent samples off and still the next day it was inconclusive.  They did find bacteria in her blood which could have gotten in from her last ear infection.  So she has been on antibiotics all week and she missed 3 days of school.

The day before all of this started I went to the doctor and found out I had bronchitis and sinusitis.  So we have just been sharing the love and the germs around here I guess.

No comments: