Thursday, June 3, 2010

Beanisms from May

Kids say the darndest things, right?  Well, I thought I would try and share with you some of the things Bean was overheard saying last month.  This may or may not become a regular blog feature.  That all depends on how funny her material is.

1.  That under scares me.  (She just discovered thunder.)

2.  Don't tell me whateber.

3.  Oh crap.  Daddy say dat.

4.  Dem ants bite me.

5.  Daddy poot-ted.

6.  I wanna go to the park.  (She says this anytime she sees one of those wooden playsets - in a park, at a church, in someone's back yard.  There seem to be a whole lotta parks I never noticed.)

7.  I bootiful.

8.  Don't put dat in my mouth.  It only goes on my lee-ips.  (Said after trying chapstick as a snack.)

9.  Is it dawrk?  (She asks us if it is dark outside at all times of the day and night.  She does this because we have told her that the park closes at dark, that she has to take a bath and go to bed when it gets dark and that she can't play outside when it's dark.  She seems to have to constantly check this I guess to make sure she gets her day's worth of fun in.)

10.  I like Hannah Monhannah.  (Her older cousins watch Hannah "Monhannah" over at Giggles' house so Bean knows who she is on sight.  I hope she finds something else to replace this soon.  And since we are from the South, when Bean says "I", it's more like "Eyyyyyeeeeee".  She already knows how to draw out her vowels!)

And my absolute favorite of all the Beanisms I've heard so far...

"I lub you".  

6 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in to say hi! She sounds precious!

Holly said...

It can be so funny what they say and the tone they say it in!

Free Pretty Things For You said...

just wanted to let you know that......You WON THE MS PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!! :D
please email me your info :)
Freeprettythingsforyou@yahoo.com
Congrats my dear!
XOXO
Keren

Mrs. M said...

That is so cute - she is definitely bootiful! :)

Mrs. M said...

That is too cute! She is definitely bootiful! :)

Anonymous said...

i lub your blog!

and your title...pinky and the brain comes to mind..how cute and clever!

ciao bella
creative carmelina


congrat's on winning the paper punch from free pretty things!

night!