Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Under construction

You might have noticed that things look a little different around here.  I wanted a new look to our blog in hopes that it might spark some inspiration to write again.  Also, Bean is getting older and has really outgrown the drawing of her from our old header.

I tried my hand at redesigning everything myself.  I added a new background, changed the layout from 3 to 2 columns in hopes of making the posts easier to read, and designed a new header.  I used the MyMemories Digital Scrapbooking software and a kit from Lindsay Jane called Outdoor Play.
Use Code STMMMS98980 for $10 off the software!


Outdoor_play_01

I think it turned out cute but I do see things I would like to tweak.  But it's pretty good for the first try.

I also need to update my right hand side bar so ignore all of that for the time being.  Hopefully, I can get all the coding fixed shortly and it will look very pretty.

No comments: