Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dr. Seuss stealing my thunder.

I mentioned a couple of days ago that I recently celebrated my birthday.  You know who else was cool enough to be born in March?

Dr. Seuss.

That's right.  All the cool people are born in March.  Except Bean.  She's a January baby and that's pretty cool, too.

Bean's school, just like all the other preschools all over the country usually spend the first week of March celebrating Dr. Seuss and his work.

Part of these celebrations at Bean's school include Wacky Tacky Day.  They can go to school dressed well...wacky and/or tacky.

Bean was able to do wacky and tacky very well this year.  See.



I also stole this idea from Pinterest and made her some Cat in the Hat hair clips.  Can you see them in the picture above?

We do wacky and tacky like a boss!

No comments: