Friday, February 15, 2013

Pinspiring Projects: Valentine's Shirt

Pinterest, as I'm sure some of you already know, is an addictive time-suck of gigantic proportions.  Hubz always rolls his eyes when I say "I found this on Pinterest" or "today on Pinterest".  He knows the rest of the sentence is probably gonna cost him either money or time.  Such is life, huh?

So...I found this on Pinterest.  Hazel and Company shared a tutorial on making a very cute Valentine's Day shirt. Hazel calls this her Polka Dotty Heart Top.  Look at how cute it is.  I knew Bean would love one of her own so...I totally copycatted Hazel's idea!

I folded my freezer paper in half and cut half a heart out making a full heart once you open up the paper.  Those were skillz I learned straight outta First Grade, yo!  About time they came in handy.  Then I ironed the freezer paper down and Bean set off putting down her paint dots.


She did a great job and filled the heart space up completely.


She wore it to her class Valentine's Day party.  I thought she made a very pretty Valentine!



So thank you, Hazel, for such a cute and easy idea.  I hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

Erin Shakespear said...

She did such a great job! I'm so happy this worked so well for you. And thanks for letting me know!

Erin Shakespear said...

P.S. I love the name of your blog. :)