Tuesday, January 22, 2013

2013 Goodreads Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
April has read 1 book toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

I decided to join in the Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge.  I have to read 75 books this year.  That used to be something I could easily do but now with the time constraints I find that I have with being a wife and mom, it's harder and harder to be able to sit down and read.  When I do, I usually fall asleep.

I am 1 book down, 74 more to go.  Wish me luck.  If you are on Goodreads, feel free to friend me.

I'll try to update this list as I go along unless I get really behind and then I'll just hope that you all forget about this post and won't hold me accountable.  :)

1.  Odd Interlude by Dean Koontz.  (My Goodreads has Odd Apocalypse but it should be Odd Interlude and I cannot figure out how I can change it.  I'll leave it to be honest on my numbers though.)

1 comment:

Fordy said...

What number is Odd Interlude in the Odd Thomas series? I think I've only read the first 4 of that one so far.

How was it?