Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Lollipop Hangover

This past Sunday we went to a niece's birthday party.  Bean had a great time.  She got to put on her bathing suit and run through a sprinkler type blowup.  She got to play in the kiddie pool.  She got to pretend that she ate a good lunch.  It was all a good time.

On our way home we stopped to get gas and while Hubz was doing the manly job of pumping the gas, I turned around to talk to Bean.  This is what I saw.


Asleep in her seat with a lollipop still in her mouth.

As you can see, my first reaction was to take a picture or three.

When I finally stopped laughing and snapping pictures, I reached back to take the lollipop out of her mouth.

She woke up a little.


Look at those eyes!  Does that not look like a hangover face to you?

I started laughing and taking pictures all over again.

She went back to sleep before I could stop enjoying myself.



Kids can give you so much material to work with.

No comments: