Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Beanisms - "Mommy, I just can't say that!"

I wanted to share one of the latest Beanisms.  These are usually for my own memory but sometimes I know others get a kick out of them, too.

As I posted earlier, Bean has been excited about Valentine's Day.  She's been making me cards and pictures to celebrate.  But she has a slight problem with the word "Valentine".  So when she brings me one of her creations, she says...

"Here Mommy, I made you a Thanksgiving card."

"Bean, don't you mean Valentine's Day card."

"Huh?"

"You made me a Valentine."

"Balantimes!  Mommy, I just can't say that!"

So, there you go..."Happy Thanksgiving Day".

3 comments:

AiringMyLaundry said...

Aw, that's cute!

Stephanie said...

Out of the mouths of babes!! So cute!

Holly said...

lol! thanksgiving, valentines..... hey it's a holiday either way!