Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Etsy Share Favorites #1

It seems that getting my Etsy Share link party off the ground has been very slow going. But we're gonna keep on keeping on, as they say.


I thought I would showcase some of my favorites from what other readers have shared. A big shoutout goes to This Belle Rocks and Holly because they have joined in and supported the meme. Thanks, ladies. I look forward to seeing your picks every week. Here are some of the standouts of their treasuries.

Property of forestofice


Property of carinsgifts


Property of hemingwayfun
Property of mademoisellemermaid

Property of TheGinghamOwl
Property of Okrrah

Property of SewingBeeShop
Property of Sugarbunchcreations
Property of fantasyclothes
Property of RedMarionette

Aren't these all wonderful?  These are just a few of my favorites from the submitted treasuries so far.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I like joining in! I may not always be timely but I eventually get it done! ;)