So here we go...Pinkie's Picks for neat summer activities with the
1. Create a memory game for your little ones using family pictures just like this one at Smart-Bottom Enterprises.
2. Edible peanut butter play dough that is PEANUT FREE! Wha? Huh? Just check it out at Smashed Peas and Carrots.
3. Make foam bath dolls like these at Serving Pink Lemonade for some fun in the tub.
4. Enjoy some bird watching after you make these pinecone bird feeders from itmom.
5. Make some discovery jars/bottles like these at Sometimes Creative.
6. With the Fourth of July coming up, you could fashion this idea from Creative Jewish Mom to make your own flags to celebrate.