Here are some random Beanisms I thought I'd share.
1. Bean loves to eat...crayons and chapstick. If someone would invent a crayon based on the food pyramid, we'd have all our food worries solved. Get on it, Crayola!
2. Tonight I was told by Bean for the first time "Be nice", "I'm gonna get mad at you", and "whatever". The "whatever" had me reeling. Hubz said "now you know what it feels like". Shush it, Hubz.
3. She has learned to count.
"9", "10", "7", "8" is the new "1", "2", "3".
4. I love it when she says "Mommy, I want to hold you".
5. She can tear apart quicker than I can put together.
6. She is brave. She will lay down all the way in the tub with the water around her ears. Mommy doesn't like this bravery.
7. She's sneaky. She said to me yesterday "Mommy, say oh crap". I just looked at her and she started laughing and said "you not 'posed to say dat".
8. Thanks to Hubz and his Family Guy obsession, Bean will now run around the house screaming "tiny penis, tiny penis, tiny penis". I pray to God this never happens in a store.
9. She still has not forgotten her old friend "Ba Ba".
10. She's still the greatest thing I ever did.