Monday, June 2, 2008

Bean's New Trick!

Bean’s New Trick!

Little Bean is learning so much so fast!  I can’t believe she is already 4 1/2 months old!  Pretty soon we’ll be planning that first birthday trip to Chuck E. Cheese.  NOT!!!!

But I thought I’d pass along a Bean update.  She has learned a new trick!  She is now sticking out her tongue and doing raspberries.   She thinks she is the coolest Bean of all now and she can entertain herself with this trick.  I will try to update with a picture of her sticking her tongue out.  By the way, if you meet Bean and she smiles and sticks her tongue out, remember...she’s not trying to be fresh, this is her way of saying "I think you might be cool."   She doesn’t know how to shake hands yet so this is her way of saying ‘hi’.  And she loves it if you stick your tongue back out at her.

I don’t get it but whatever tickles her pickle!

No comments: