Monday, December 23, 2013

Our Christmas Card 2013 - Part 1

Christmas Card 2013


I started back in October trying to figure out what I wanted to do for our Christmas cards this year. There is always the inner debate over handmaking cards, which I love to do, and doing just a photo card. Usually I combine both which is what I decided to do this year as well.

I found this digital stamp from Whimsy and Stars Studio. It's called Holly.


I had never used a digi stamp before but really enjoyed coloring them all - at least up until number 35 or so.  Then it became a little less fun.




Here is the "recipe" I used to make this card:
Whimsy and Stars Studio Holly digi stamp
Bic Mark-It Markers
Crayola colored pencils
Stampin' Up cardstock in Really Red, Old Olive and Whisper White.
Stampin' Up Rhinestones
Stampin' Up Sizzlit (retired) and Stampin' Up brads (retired)
Happy Holidays wood stamp found in clearance bin at Michael's

This is the front of the card.  I will post the inside of the card next.

 

No comments: