Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer Happenings

It's been awhile since I've written to you all.  I'd like to say it was because of some big project I've been working on or some exciting trip I've taken or that I was kidnapped by hobbits.  Sadly, it's none of those.

I guess you could say I've been suffering from blogger burnout.

Nothing really new to share.  Nothing interesting to write about.  You know, all that junk.

But I thought it was time to check in and share what we have been doing in Bean's little corner of the world.  Like I said, it's nothing truly exciting but it has been enjoyable.

We've giggled a whole bunch.


We've done some shopping.


Found some new reading material - for mom.


Written some letters to loved ones.


Tested mom's stain fighting super powers.


Checked out some wildlife.


And tired ourselves right out!

{Yes, she is asleep.  Yes, that is how she fell asleep.  Don't wake the bear please.}

Hopefully, we will be better at keeping in touch over the summer.  I do have several craft projects that I've started and could possibly share with you all if I would stop goofing off in the ways I've shared above.  I hope everyone's summer is treating them nicely.

No comments: