Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Etsy Share #1 - Liberty for All

Welcome to the very first Etsy Share on Pinkie and The Bean!




Here are the only rules to this link party:
  • Please enter the link to your Etsy treasury or to your blog post where you share a few found treasures on Etsy. If you are linking to a blog post, please enter the link to the actual post, not the whole blog. I will try to pick out a few honorable mentions and share those later on.
  • Make sure your treasuries or blog posts are family friendly.  This blog really is a journal of my family's lives and I just don't want there to be anything on here I would be afraid to share with Bean later on.
  • Please copy my button code and put it in your blog post or the sidebar of your blog if you have one.
  • (Optional) Please share this link party with anyone that you know loves Etsy.  This is a brand new link party and I'd like to "get the word out" and I need your help to do that.  
Now, on with the party!  Since us "U.S. Americans" are about to celebrate the Fourth of July, I decided to do a patriotic treasury this week.  I really think this one is pretty.  [Oh, I found this really wonderful Etsy treasury tool you can use on your own blog to display any treasury you create.  It was created by RedRowStudio and it's free to use.]

'Liberty for All!' by pinkiefae

A treasury inspired by the 4th of July!


Toddler/ Girls' Tut...
$35.00

Soldier Boy Quilt with ...
$45.00

WetBag - Red and Blue P...
$20.00

CakeTopper , Lil' M...
$24.00

American Chair - Fine A...
$30.00

Custom Boutique Clothin...
$35.00

All American Hero Chipb...
$20.00

Patriotic Birdhouse
$25.00

Nine Cake Pops for 4th ...
$21.00

SALE (5 dollars off ) P...
$24.99

All American Baby Handm...
$42.00

Patriotic Red Gingham S...
$38.00

Organic Cotton & Soy Be...
$32.00

Red White and Blue Wire...
$22.50

Patriotic Red White and...
$65.00

Iron On Patriotic Appli...
$7.50



7 comments:

Kim @ This Belle Rocks said...

Okay, I want to play along! But how do I set up an Etsy treasury? Also, will it matter if my blog is not all that family friendly? My blog post for this certainly will be, but overall, I'd say my blog in general is a PG13-leaning-towards-R.....

Kim @ This Belle Rocks said...

Okay. Got mine up, but I think Mr. Linky hates me, because I am not linked up here :/

Unknown said...

@Kim You're fine. I just meant to not put R rated stuff in your treasury. Believe it or not, I've found R rated stuff on Etsy.

Holly said...

Definitely festive!! I'll have mine up later!!

Kim @ This Belle Rocks said...

That tutu at the top is adorable, and I almost picked that very same star lantern for mine (shows how well I checked out your treasury before now - but I had taken Benadryl for my allergies, so that's my excuse).

There's so much cute stuff on Etsy, and now that they allow selling vintage, I want to put some of my repurposed stuff up. Only problem is, most of it is furniture and not really shippable.

Holly said...

I'm getting ready to put mine up but the linky list is closed.

Holly said...

http://www.apearlamongdiamonds.com/2011/07/etsy-share-1-fireworks.html