Monday, May 2, 2011

Meet Me on Monday - May 2, 2011

I am participating again in the Meet Me on Monday link party. I really enjoy this series.

Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!




Questions:

1. What is your favorite kind of muffin?
2. What was the first car you ever owned?
3. Which TV Show were you sad to see end?
4. What is your lucky number?
5. Pretzels or Potato Chips?
---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!

1. What is your favorite kind of muffin?

I'm not sure I've ever met a muffin I didn't like. Blueberry is probably my favorite with lemon poppyseed being a close second.



2. What was the first car you ever owned?


The first car I ever owned that I made the actual payments on was a used 1988 Chevrolet Beretta. This car was crazy. The engine always ran like a dream. It never gave me one bit of trouble. But the inside was another story. The headliner fell down so I would have to try and tape it up. That didn't last so I eventually got fed up with it so I ripped it out. At a red light one day, I had just put my sun visor back up when I started to make my left turn. As the car started into the turn, the sun visor came swinging around and hit me right above my eyes. I almost wrecked the car. The visor had snapped and wouldn't stay up. It just kept flopping around. Crazy.


3. Which TV Show were you sad to see end?



LOST.  I loved those people.  Some more than others or The Others.   I just loved the show from the first frame to the last.


4. What is your lucky number?


I evidently don't have one.

I guess "3" is my favorite number.   When I was growing up, I always picked "3" because it represented my dad, mom and me.  Now it represents Hubz, me and Bean.  But it ain't won me no lottery!


5. Pretzels or Potato Chips?



I am a hands-down potato chip supporter!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I love blueberry muffins!