Friday, March 25, 2011

Please stay tuned.

I just wanted to do a quick post asking for you all to hang in there with me. I'm sure you've noticed that my posting has become less and less.  First, I want to say sorry about that.  But I also wanted to beg ask that you all please stay tuned here.  I will be back to posting normally soon.

I am dealing with some newly discovered medical issues.  I'm not quite ready to talk about it in detail but I'll get there.  I will again beg you all that if you're the praying sort, please consider adding me and my family to those prayers.  I firmly believe that prayer can change things, especially when you get a group of praying folk together.  I would greatly appreciate any prayer or good thought you can spare.

Thanks everyone.

4 comments:

Kristen @ Who's Watching the Baby? said...

Prayers are going up! I know first hand that it works! Whatever it is, you've got this. Just focus on the day at hand, and don't get too caught up in the tomorrows. That's the only way through difficult things.

Sending strength and courage your way.

Unknown said...

@Kristen Thank you so much. I appreciate it.

Mrs. M said...

You got it. Keep us posted when you can.

Holly said...

I will def send prayers!!