Monday, February 28, 2011

Trying to get back.

As I told you all last week, some type of bug has been going around our house for the past two weeks. It started with Bean and then went to Hubz and then back to Bean and then to me. I just can't seem to shake it this time. I don't know what exactly it is but then again I haven't been to the doctor either. We took Bean to the doctor when she first got sick and were informed that it was just a virus. Since Hubz or I haven't had any fever, we've tried to wait it out.

I apologize for not being my regular bloggy self. I still don't feel great. I know Hubz doesn't feel 100% either. Other than a runny nose, Bean is doing good. Hopefully, we can all get back to our normal (or as normal as we get) selves soon.

I will try to get back to blogging with you all this week. Sorry for leaving all of my readers, the tens of tens of you, hanging with no Beanisms for you to carry into your wonderful lives. Thanks for sticking around with us.

No comments: