Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can you see me now?

If you remember this picture from last week...


you can see that Bean was long overdue for a haircut.  When your kid has to hold her head back to look at things, it's bad. 

So on Saturday I took Bean to see "Mel-la-lee" for a haircut.  Bean climbed up in the chair and sat there so nice.  She did almost everything Mellalee told her to.  She never cried or tried to get out of the chair.  And Mellalee behaved pretty well, too.  Ha!

Now Bean no longer has to hold her head back to give me one of her famous "Yeah, Sure, Right Mom" looks. 


Thank you, Mellalee!!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

:) Such a big girl sitting there getting her hair cut!!

I still haven't cut Kyndra's hair at all!

Unknown said...

Her sweet, little innocent face melts my heart. Cutest little bean I've ever seen : )