Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Memories

I am usually forgetful. I have great plans but I don't always remember them all. Last Easter fell victim to my forgetfulness. I forgot to take our camera to the in-laws so I could capture pictures of Bean's first real egg hunt. She was only 3 months old at the official first hunt so this was the first time she got to run around and find the beautiful colored surprises. And I forgot the camera to document it all.

Thank God for my cousin Krispy Kreme. If she hadn't been prepared and she usually is way more prepared than I am, I wouldn't have any pictures of that fun day. Thanks "Krippy Kreme"!!!!

So to get us all geared up for this weekend's Egg Hunt, here are some pictures of last year's event. I loved strolling down this memory lane and I hope you all will enjoy the walk, too.


I wish a very Happy Easter to all those that celebrate it.  Hoppy!  Hoppy!


2 comments:

Mrs. M said...

I am pretty good at forgetting stuff too! Great pics - Hannah has the same basket. :)

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

What a darling baby doll! Glad you had a wonderful Easter!