This weekend I have a list of things I'd like to get done.
1. Pick out some type of material at Home Depot or Lowe's to use as a kitchen backsplash.
2. Buy some chalkboard paint.
3. Paint Bean's table and chairs.
4. Make an Easter/Spring wreath.
5. Learn how to use my new Stampin' Up My Digital Software program.
6. Enjoy some of the warmer weather.
7. Start my online Craigslist yard sale.
8. Bake some bread.
9. Catch up on all our laundry.
10. Enjoy time with my daughter.
Now, that's my weekend list. How many things on there do you think I'll really do? As long as I complete #10, it will be a great weekend in my opinion.
What kind of weekend plans do you all have? Please feel free to share them in the comments. You might inspire me or someone else.