Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm still here!

Hi everybody!  I am still here.  I have been feeling poorly lately and now I think I am coming down with an ear infection to boot. 

I have a post almost ready to go about Bean's 2nd Birthday Bash but for some reason I can't get my pictures to load up from my iPhone.  They won't send.  So as soon as I get all of the pics ready, you'll see them all. 

I hope everyone is enjoying February so far.  I am getting ready for Valentine's Day.  I'll be working on my cards this weekend.  I love this holiday because everything is pink and red.  I'd love to make our house all pink and red but for some reason Hubz thinks he has a say in some of the decorating just cause he lives there, too.  I say "Ah phooey"!
 

1 comment:

Belle said...

I haven't made valentine cards in FOR. EVAH. You should find a blog design that reflects Valentine's Day and your love of pink and red :)

Hope you feel better soon. Can't wait to see Bean's b-day bash pics :)