Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year

I wanted to take a minute and stop and wish you all a Happy New Year.  Yeah, I get it that I am wishing you this on the 5th day of the New Year.  Better late than never, peeps.

I haven't been blogging much. I guess my week off of work started it, then we went into an internet drought, and then I started feeling puny. 

I had tried to tell myself that I wanted to start including a picture with every blog post I wrote.  This is after I told myself I was going to stop taking all my pictures with my iPhone camera and go back to using our digital one.  You see, transferring the pictures to my computer is so much easier from my phone than the digital camera.  This is something I had forgotten...until today.  So I have some new pictures but I keep forgetting to transfer them.  I do apologize. 

So for the heck of it, I am going to add a random picture I find.  This could be a picture from my phone, from my computer or from the internets.  Wonder which one it will be.

Drum roll please.........


Yum!!!  Yum!!! Yummy!!!  (Yeah, I'm one of THOSE chicks.)

Oh okay!!!  Calm down.  I'll post a picture that is more relevant to my blog.  Here ya go:


There!  You all happy now?

Anyways...Happy New Year!!!!

3 comments:

Devilish Southern Belle said...

Hey, girl! Hope you had a great New Year, too! Sorry you are feeling puny. I know it sucks.

Adorable photos! Especially of Bean.....but I have to admit, I am one of "those" chicks, too. Even though Rob is so hot and likeable, I'm just a smidge more infatuated with Jackson. But you already knew that, huh?

Unknown said...

To Devilish Southern Belle:

I almost posted a picture of Jackson but I thought that Rob was more well-known so that's the way I went. But yes, I am leaning more towards Jackson nowadays than Rob. Sorry, Rob. It's the dimples.

Mrs. M said...

Hard to figure out which one is my favorite! :)