I thought I'd share five of my favorite blogs that I read (or try to) daily. One way or another, I love what these folks share with me. These are in no particular order.
1. Tipnut.com - You can find instructions here on how to do all kinds of things. Recipes, crafts, household tips and ideas and DIY. You have no idea how many of these entries I have bookmarked. How many have I actually done? So far? To date? Well, I...I....okay, one! I've done one! Still it's a great site for all the things I WANT to do. Back off, overachievers!
2. Be Different...Act Normal - I love, love, love her site. This is one of two sites that I actually open their site every single post. Usually I have everything sent to my Google Reader and I hardly ever actually visit each site. I visit this site for every post because I love the pictures and the projects that she shares. And they are almost all projects that normal everyday slackers like me can do. None of that Martha Stewart Living hogwash that only Martha Stewart can pull off.
3. The Mighty M Family - This is the other blog that I actually open and view each post on their site. Mighty M shares the best pictures of her children. I think she probably takes some of the best candids I have ever seen. I wish she would come to my house and take some of Bean. Maybe I'll just send Bean and a camera to her. I keep meaning to ask her what kind of camera she uses cause it's going on my Christmas list whatever it is.
4. Devilish Southern Belle - This girl and I could have been separated at birth! We have very similar likes, interests, outlooks, whathaveyou. We both like vampire books, vampire boys and cute accessories! And I think she's kind a smart-arse just like me. More reasons to love her.
5. Twitarded - Complete and total fluff. I'll admit it. I have no problem at all saying that I am completely Team Edward and proud of it, baby! They give humorous takes on the whole Twilight craze and Robward fans can get their eye-candy fixes, too. What's not to love? Funny bones and hot English men! Whew. 'Nuff said.
Feel free to share some of your favorite sites, besides this one, folks. Let's give others a chance. (*snicker snicker* *snort snort*) But really, if you have some favorite blogs that you love, please share the addresses in the comments section.