Friday, July 10, 2009

Bye-Bye Birdies

Anyone have any great weekend plans? Me, neither. This is gonna be a sad weekend. My sister-in-law, Hair Diva, is moving back to Kansas. Her husband, my BIL2, G.I. Joe, is in the Army and they are stationed there. He will hopefully be home in a month and so they are all going back to the base. I am gonna miss them.

Bean will definitely miss her cousins, Smarty Spice and Sassy Spice, and the newest addition, Smiley Spice. Bean follows Smarty and Sassy around all day long. Even when they are not around, she is constantly calling their names. There will be some adjusting next week when she doesn't get to see them every day.

I just want to tell them that they will be missed and I hope these sweet birdies come back home to roost very soon.


"Don't leave me!"

2 comments:

Mighty M said...

I hate goodbye's! Good luck!!

Holly said...

We have our annual cookout this weekend! I hope it's a lot of fun! I don't think as many people are coming this year, which is a major bummer.

How sad they are leaving!!! :(