Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sorry for being absent!

Hi all!  First, Happy New Year to everyone out there!  I'm sorry for not posting since early November.  There's been a lot going on and I won't bore you all with the details.  But I am now back and ready to blog, blog, blog!

In the coming weeks, I'll share with you all some great sites I've found in my absence.  I am also planning on doing some giveaways but I'll post more about those later on.

Bean is growing.  She is 2 weeks shy of her first birthday!  Hard to believe.  I am working on planning her party and hope that I don't run out of time or money before I get it together.  She enjoyed her first Christmas and we enjoyed watching her.  It wasn't the "Christmas of my dreams" for her for several reasons but if we are all lucky, it will be the worst Christmas she'll ever have and they'll only get better from here.

So until I can write more and get my links together for my first "Site Showoff", I'll leave you wishing for a healthy, happy, prosperous New Year!  Take care!

No comments: