Friday, May 9, 2008

My very own blog!!!

Hi everyone! I am new to blogging and this is my first ever blog. I am about to celebrate my first ever Mother's Day! Woo hoo!!! It was a LONG time coming and I am so grateful to God that I have my baby girl and that she is healthy. I hope I get something really corny for my first Mother's Day but know I'll be lucky to get a card from my husband. LOL He isn't a Hallmark fan and hates to give cards so I'm not holding my breath.

I want to wish all the other mommies out there - whether they are moms to 2 legged, 4 legged or no legged babies, it doesn't matter. If someone depends on you or if someone is your "baby", then you are a mommy and I hope you take a few minutes on Sunday to relax, realize what you have in your life and thank God for it.

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Thanks for stopping by! Welcome to blogging - hope you enjoy it!! If you have any blogging questions let me know!! I loved your comment about your SIL. That was too funny!! Kids can get away with that, but I pity the adult who tries to say something like that to a new mom!!

Holly said...

Welcome to blogging! Thank you for your comment!!